A peel is a body treatment technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin using a chemical solution that causes the dead skin to slough off and eventually peel off.
Chemical peels are scientifically proven to improve skin color and texture. Different kinds of peels are available to address different problems of the skin.
What are the indications of chemical peeling?
A chemical peel works for:
- Removing tan and sun damage, lightening the complexion.
- Lightening spotty pigmentation due to acne or aging
- Removing outer dead layer of skin and revealing fresh and glowing skin
- Smoothening skin texture
- Controlling and treating acne
- Removing fine wrinkles
- Lightening mild stretch marks